- Home /
- Kobe T-Bone Steaks
- 1 pound kobe beef tenderloin
- 1 ounce shaved parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely cut fresh chives
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh black pepper
- Season kobe beef tenderloin with the black pepper and place in a roasting pan. Cook at 425°F for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F for medium rare.
- Wrap beef in aluminum foil and place in freezer for 20 minutes to make it easier to slice thinly.
- In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons of water with the oil and Dijon mustard. Then add chives and red onion and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the kobe beef and arrange on 4 plates then lightly drizzle it with sauce and shave parmesan with potato peeler.
- 1 boneless Kobe beef Sirloin steak (3/4 lb.), 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 large yellow peppers, cut lengthwise in half
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup good quality Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extre Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat broiler to high heat
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the dressing. Brush remaining dressing lightly onto one side of the steak and onto cut sides of peppers.
- Place steak and peppers on grill, dressing-sides down.
- Grill steak 5 minutes. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F) and grill peppers 10 minutes. without turning.
- Cover four serving plates with greens; top with tomatoes and onions.
- Let steak rest five minutes and across the grain into thin slices; cut peppers into strips. 6.Arrange steak and peppers over salads. Drizzle with the reserved 1/3 cup dressing.
- 2 lbs ground kobe beef (4-8 ounce Kobe Burgers)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbl. dry oregano
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 cup celery, chopped – medium dice
- 1 cup onion, chopped – medium dice
- 10 leaves fresh basil – sliced thin
- 1 ½ cup prepared tomato sauce
- 3 eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautee celery and onions in olive oil over moderate heat until translucent. Remove from heat and set aside to cool in the refrigerator.
- With all ingredients cold, in a large mixing bowl mix together kobe beef, celery, onion, fresh basil, oregano, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and eggs. Do not over mix.
- Once combined, form mixture into a ‘free form’ loaf and place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Do not over handle.
- Bake loaf for approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees. Slice immediately and serve.
- 4 lb Kobe Corned Beef
- 3 large carrots, cut into large pieces
- 6 to 8 small onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 t dry English Mustard
- 1 large sprig fresh thyme and
- some parsley stalks, tied together
- 1 green cabbage
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 lb New Potatoes, quartered
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- Put the Kobe Corned Beef into a soup pot with the carrots, onions, mustard and the herbs.
- Cover with cold water, and bring gently to a boil.
- Slowly simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
- Discard the outer leaves of the cabbage, cut in quarters and add to the pot.
- Cook for a further 1 to 2 hours or until the meat and vegetables are soft and tender.
- 45 minutes before end of Corned Beef cooking time, place quartered new potatoes in a separate pot and bring to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Test for doneness, drain and hold warm.
Serve the corned beef in slices, surrounded by the vegetables, new potatoes and cooking liquid. Serve with Dijon Style mustard.[status] => 1 [created_time] => 2012-12-12 23:53:53 [update_time] => 2012-12-13 00:49:32 [identifier] => kobe-corned-beef-cabbage-recipe [user] => Mark Lehm [update_user] => Mark Lehm [meta_keywords] => [meta_description] => [comments] => 0 [tags] => [short_content] => [url] => [assoc_products] => 07004,07003,07002,07001, )  => Array ( [post_id] => 20 [title] => Kobe Steak Florentine with Grilled Vegetables Recipe [post_content] =>
- 2 large garlic cloves, halved
- 3 T-bone steaks (each about 1 1/2 pounds, and 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches thick)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and halved
- 3 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick rectangles
- 3 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick rectangles
- 3 Japanese eggplant, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick rectangles
- 12 mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 12 green onions, roots cut off
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Rub the garlic cloves over the meat and the bone of the steaks. Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper. Place in the refrigerator (keeps food cold and fresh) and allow seasoning to permeate the meat, for about 1 hour. Remove from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before grilling, allowing the meat to come to room temperature.
- Place a grill pan over high heat or prepare the barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill the steaks until cooked to desired doneness, turning once, about 5 minutes per side for rare, 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. The key to getting grill marks is to place the steak down and not move them. After you flip them, do not shift the steaks.
- Allow the steaks to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Grill vegetables as below. Run your knife along the bone and carve the meat off the bone. Slice the meat into 1-inch slices. Transfer the slices to a platter. Squeeze the lemon over the steaks. Drizzle with the oil and serve immediately with Grilled Vegetables.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or prepare the barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush the vegetables with 1/4 cup of the oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper. Working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over, about 8 to 10 minutes for the bell peppers; 7 minutes for the yellow squash, zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms; 4 minutes for the asparagus and green onions. Arrange the vegetables on a platter. The key to getting those great grill marks is to not shift the vegetables too frequently once they've been placed on the hot grill.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, and rosemary in a small bowl to blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the herb mixture over the vegetables. Serve the vegetables, warm or at room temperature.
American Kobe Beef Recipes
Please enjoy the recipes we have collected below. Keep in mind as with any recipe, feel free to modify it to meet the needs and tastes of your own family. You can view more seafood recipes here.