- 2 lbs fresh Heads-on Shrimp, unpeeled (15-20 count)
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 t black pepper, ground fresh
- 1 t salt
- 1 t rosemary, dried and crushed in your hand
- 1 t oregano, dried and crushed in your hand
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4T white wine
Preheat Oven to 350f
- Heat oil in frying pan and add shrimp and spices, saute for 5 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink. Place in preheated oven for ten minutes.
- Bring pan back to stove top, add wine and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Shrimp are to be peeled at table and served with hot, crisp bread for dunking into the sauce.