- 1/4 c. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 T. + 1-1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 T. chopped fresh basil OR 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1-1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) salmon fillet (about 1-in. thick)
- 4 c. torn mixed greens
- 3/4 c. sliced strawberries
- 10-12 thin cucumber slices, cut into halves
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Whisk together the first 4 ingredients. Set aside 2 T. of the mixture. Reserve remaining dressing to use as salad dressing.
- Preheat broiler for direct cooking of salmon, skin side down, about 3 minutes.
- Turn and broil 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing frequently with 2 T. juice concentrate mixture.
- Allow Salmon to cool slightly.
- Toss together greens, strawberries and cucumber slices. Place on 2 serving plates.
- Remove skin from salmon. Break salmon into chunks. Arrange salmon on greens mixture.
- Drizzle with reserved juice concentrate mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.