- 24 ounces Farm 2 Market Kobe Beef Filet Mignon, minced by hand
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of drained capers, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 minced shallots
- 12 minced chives
- 4 ounces of minced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce cognac
- 2 ounces caviar
- 1 loaf French bread, cut 1/4-inch thick and lightly toasted, approximately 24 pieces
- 8 ounces salad mix
- In a large chilled bowl, add the first ten ingredients.
- Mix with a spoon to combine and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pack 6 ounces of the tartare into a ring mold set on a chilled plate.
- Push down with a spoon to keep the mixture compact.
- Top with 20 grams of the caviar, smoothing out the top gently with a spoon.
- Remove the mold.
- Serve with 6 croutons and 2 ounces of greens on the side.