- 1 pound kobe beef tenderloin
- 1 ounce shaved parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely cut fresh chives
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh black pepper
- Season kobe beef tenderloin with the black pepper and place in a roasting pan. Cook at 425°F for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F for medium rare.
- Wrap beef in aluminum foil and place in freezer for 20 minutes to make it easier to slice thinly.
- In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons of water with the oil and Dijon mustard. Then add chives and red onion and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the kobe beef and arrange on 4 plates then lightly drizzle it with sauce and shave parmesan with potato peeler.