- 3 gallons water
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 5 stalks celery, quartered
- 4 tablespoons black pepper
- ½ c good quality sea salt
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 4 1 ½ pound fresh live lobsters
- Pour the water into a large pot and add the onions, garlic, lemons, oranges, celery, black pepper, sea salt and jalapeno peppers.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the lobsters and place a lid over the pot.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the pot, and place in a colander under cool running water to stop the cooking. Serve and enjoy!