- 1 boneless Kobe beef Sirloin steak (3/4 lb.), 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 large yellow peppers, cut lengthwise in half
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup good quality Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extre Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat broiler to high heat
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the dressing. Brush remaining dressing lightly onto one side of the steak and onto cut sides of peppers.
- Place steak and peppers on grill, dressing-sides down.
- Grill steak 5 minutes. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F) and grill peppers 10 minutes. without turning.
- Cover four serving plates with greens; top with tomatoes and onions.
- Let steak rest five minutes and across the grain into thin slices; cut peppers into strips. 6.Arrange steak and peppers over salads. Drizzle with the reserved 1/3 cup dressing.